Our Remanufactured SterisÂ® Eagle Series sterilizers are equipped with Stage 3 Controls, Impact Printer, Hinged Front Cabinet Panel, Resistance Temperature Detectors, Automatic Utilities Startup/ Shutdown, Steam Bleed, Steam Purge, Internal Battery Back Up for cycle memory, and Pressure Relief Value.
For efficient, high-volume processing of heat-and moisture-stable materials, such as fabrics, wrapped hard goods, glassware or animal bedding at 270Ëš to 280ËšF (132Ëš â€“ 138ËšC). Prevacuum also provides gravity-type cycles.
Available in single and double door, pass-through options.
Interior Chamber DimensionsÌý
20 x 20 x 38" (508 x 508 x 965mm)
- Stage 3 Control
- Microcomputers monitor and control system operations and functions.
- Cycle progress automatically through conÂditioning, sterilizing, exhaust (fast or, for liquids, adjustable-slow with accelerator) and drying phases.
- Control indicates cycle completion visually and also audibly for 90 seconds.
- Timers also reset if sterilizer temperature drops 2Â° F (1.1 Â°C) below setpoint during the exposure phase.
- Control features programmed sterilize-temperature parameters that prevent inadvertent selection of cycles with improper sterilize-temperature settings.
- If an invalid sterilÂize-temperature is selected, a cycle cannot be started and a reference message is furnished.
- A vertical column, mounted on side opposite door hinge, houses the controls.
- Side-mounting makes controls easy to access and it removes them from exposure to the continuous heat, vapor, and condensate resulting from the sterilization process.
Vacamatic Sterilizer Control
- Provides operator initiÂated automatic Vacuum Test and DART BowieÂ Dick Test Cycles.
- Vacuum Test checks the integrity of the piping system.
- DART (Bowie-Dick) Test assures that cycles meet air removal requirements for porous load processing.