Steris Amsco Century V-120 Small Sterilizer
Steris AMSCO C Series Small Steam Sterilizers are refurbished to OEM specifications and upgraded to meet the most current standards of the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI).Ìý The sterilizers are designed for fast, efficient sterilization of heat- and moisture-stable materials in addition to sterilization of items for immediate use.Ìý Steris AMSCO C Series small sterilizers are equipped with prevacuum, gravity, leak test and daily air removal test cycles.
Each sterilizer is equipped with either a single or double door, and is configured for open or recess mounting.
Interior Chamber Dimensions
20 x 20 x 38" (508 x 508 x 965mm)
Steris AMSCO C Series Small Steam Sterilizers are equipped with the latest features in both state-of-the-art technology and ease of use.
Steris AMSCO C Series control system with enhanced functionality and user-friendly interface screen.
- ÌýTouch-sensitive screen with 30-line x 40-character display area.
- ÌýInk-on-paper impact printer.
- ÌýHelp screens for programming and troubleshooting alarm conditions.
- ÌýAutomatic check of control program and cycle data maintains process integrity.
- ÌýService reprogrammable flash ROM memory.
Vertical sliding door with hands-free loading and unloading capability.
- ÌýFoot pedal activated door opening and closing.
- ÌýNon lubricated, steam-activated door seal.
Modularized vessel and piping for increased dependability and maximum up time.
- ÌýReduced piping components increase reliability.
- ÌýEmergency manual exhaust valve.
- ÌýElectronic water saving control.